Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. DEFINITION AND INTERPRETATIONS
- The following words shall have the meanings assigned to them hereunder:
- “Pro ICE” – Pro ICE Sales & Services (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- “Customer” – the corporate or person having juristic personality identified on the registration form as such, whose application for the service has been accepted by Pro ICE by means of installing the hardware in a vehicle.
- “Device” – a tracking device (“Device”) designed to send GPS positions and event notifications.
- “Vehicle” – the vehicle listed in Section D of the Registration Form.
2. LIMITED WARRANTY
- As a distributor, Pro ICE warrant to the original consumer/purchaser, each new product to be free from defect in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of submission of this form. Within the warranty period Pro ICE shall at our discretion repair or replace free of charge any part which proves defective in material or workmanship under normal installation, use and service, provided the product is returned to Pro ICE, transportation charges prepaid.
- Pro ICE warrants to the original consumer/purchaser of the product, the system control unit to be free from defect in material and workmanship for as long as the owner of the vehicle in which the system was originally installed, and the original installation was performed by our Authorised Pro ICE Dealers.
- Any damage to the product as a result of misused, abuse, neglect, accident, incorrect wiring or installation, destruction or alteration of serial number, repair or alteration outside our service centre or any use violation of instructions furnished by Pro ICE will void warranty.
- There are no obligations or liabilities on the part of Pro ICE for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or other indirect damages in respect to loss of property, revenue or profit, or cost of removal, installation or reinstallation.
3. CAUTIONARY NOTES
- This warranty does not cover batteries, consumable and any promises by third parties of liabilities not stipulated herein.
- This warranty will be void if the product has been tampered with, or has been repaired by an unauthorised person.
- This is not a warranty against theft.
- This warranty is not to be construed as an insurance policy against loss.
- This warrant is only valid in Malaysia.
- Warranty will be void if the product is without a Pro ICE Sticker.
- This warranty will terminate on expiry of the stipulated period, or when the manufacturer has been wound up or when Pro ICE ceases to be sole distributor for any reason, whichever is earlier and this warranty does not cover damage caused by attack of pests, fire, lightning, aircraft explosion, floods, riots, civil commotion, acts of war, acts of governments, strikes, lockouts, natural disaster, pollution, or abnormal voltage, etc.
4. OBLIGATION OF CUSTOMER
- Customer agrees not to use the Services or Devices for any unlawful or abusive purpose or in any way that interferes with Vehicle Tracking Direct or the Devices. Customer will comply with all laws while using the Services or Devices and will not transmit any communication that would violate any federal, state, or local law, court, or regulation.Resale of the Services or Devices is prohibited except by authorized Dealers. By using the Services and/or the Devices, Customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of any software license agreements applicable to any software associated with the Services or Devices.
5. PERSONAL & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- The Customer is required to furnish Pro ICE with current and accurate personal information and account information to allow for the provisions of the services. The Customer undertakes to provide such data and personal information as required in the application and to provide Pro ICE with amendments to such account and personal information as and when such amendments occur;
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to exercise diligence in protecting Customer’s username and passwords.
- Pro ICE shall only use the personal information for the purpose of administering and shall only disclose such personal information to such of its third party business partners as is necessary to enable the provision of the services;
- Save as provided in 5.1 above or as required in law or as specifically authorised by the Customer in writing, Pro ICE shall keep personal information strictly confidential.